Sell Your Aircraft Hassle-Free for the Best Price
Selling an aircraft can be a complicated, stressful experience. Dealing with the frustration of difficult buyers, being available to show your aircraft at a buyer’s whim, and going through the hassle of the haggle process can take any aircraft owner to their brink. Plus, the process can be slow depending on the market, taking months and even a year or more to close your deal.
Today’s aircraft owners may not have the time, patience, or willingness to put themselves through this difficult, challenging experience.
If you are considering selling your aircraft, Jet Center Medford will work to get you the maximum price for your aircraft through a convenient, stress-free process. We offer:
- Proven experience as a Certified Oregon Aircraft Broker and Aircraft Dealer since 1967
- Marketing through multiple, quality resources to find your ideal buyer
- Complete maintenance, avionics, and detail departments to get your aircraft in excellent condition and pass pre-buy inspection
CALL OUR SALES DEPT.
ASK FOR MONTE OR CINDY
(800) 359-0297 | (541) 770-5314
Located in Medford, Oregon, adjacent to the Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (MFR), Jet Center Medford sells a wide variety of aircraft, included piston, turboprop and jet aircraft. Some examples of recently negotiated sales include:
- 1981 Learjet 35A
- 1981 Cessna 421C
- 1977 Piper Archer PA-28-181
- 2005 Cirrus SR20 G2
- 1977 Cessna Citation I/SP
- 2009 Socata TBM 850
- 1980 Beech 76 Duchess
- 1979 Learjet 28
Small enough to know you. Large enough to serve you.
While we specialize in serving customers throughout the Pacific Northwest and Northern California, owners come to us from throughout the U.S. to broker sales of their aircraft, and we also handle sales globally. From beginning to end, Jet Center Medford works hard to help our customers get the best price for their aircraft. We offer complete, start-to-finish aircraft brokerage services, including:
- Aircraft listing, including taking photos, writing descriptions/specifications, and advertising with measurable traffic
- Aircraft Inspections
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Storage
- Appraisal Services
- Negotiation with Buyers
We work with our expert aircraft maintenance team to perform pre-buy aircraft inspections, maintenance, and appraisals.
- On-site aircraft inspections
- FAA 145 Certified Repair Station GCPR185E with Class 1 and Class 2 radio ratings and limited rating instruments
- Factory-authorized Service Center for Cessna and Cirrus aircraft
- 20,000-square-foot climate-controlled hangar space
- On-site parts department and avionics facility
In the market to buy an aircraft?
- Jet Center Medford offers high-quality, inspected and maintained aircraft, and we work with you to determine your flying needs.
- Assessment of your travel requirements and aircraft needs
- Location of the right aircraft for your needs and budget
- Handling negotiations and acquisition through title search
- and escrow
- Comprehensive evaluation and comparison analysis to make sure you receive the best value
- Help you obtain the most for your aircraft and negotiate a fair price on your purchase
Our professional Jet Center Medford team looks forward to assisting you with the quality sale or purchase of your aircraft. Give us a call or send us an email to find out more — we are happy to help with your needs!