[Offer Expired] Garmin Offers Limited-Time Customer Loyalty Trade-in Program for GNS, GNS WAAS, CNX, and MX20 Products
Save up to $6,000 by Trading in Your Old Avionics from March 10, 2015 and April 30, 2015!
Garmin is proud to announce a loyalty trade-in program for your old GNS, CNX, and MX20 products. For a limited time, trade in a GNS 430/530, GNS 430W/530W, GNS 480, CNX 80 or MX20 and receive a credit toward the purchase of a new GTN 750, GTN 650 or GTN-GTX combo kit.
The Garmin Loyalty Trade-in program will run from March 10, 2015, through April 30, 2015. Credits range from $1,500 – $6,000, depending on the equipment that is returned to Garmin and the new product(s) being purchased. Returned equipment must be in serviceable condition.
Jet Center Medford is an authorized Garmin avionics dealer, and specially trained to install Garmin products. Call (800) 359-0297 today to book this offer and we will take care of trade-in documents and requirements for you.
This program provides a path for loyal Garmin avionics owners to upgrade to Garmin’s latest technology while also receiving a new, standard two-year warranty. Now is the perfect time to upgrade!
The GTN 650 and 750 are fully integrated GPS/FMS/NAV/COM/MFD avionics solutions with industry leading design characteristics, including:
- Easy to use, high resolution touch-control display
- Graphical flight planning and system navigation
- Large fonts and large touch-points to optimize the piloting experience
- Clean and simple bezel controls with easy to use “Home” and “Direct-To” buttons
- State-of-the-art system architecture leveraging a HSDB (High-Speed Data Bus) backbone to optimize future growth potential
- Scalable product design allowing more flexibility to add future options or capabilities
- Backed by Garmin’s award-winning Product Support Team
Innovation is nothing new for Garmin or the GTN 750/650 series. Recent improvements include:
- Connext™ compatibility for wireless flight-plan transferring to/from your compatible iPad or mobile device
- Simplified, single-point database loading (when installed with dual GTNs)
- FastFind for a quick and logical way to enter waypoints based on your location
- Airspace altitude overlays displayed on the moving map
- VHF frequency and station labeling to quickly identify the active and standby frequencies
- WireAware wire-strike avoidance technology
- Pilot-definable touch-points/data fields that allow for customer interfaces
The GTN’s intuitive touchscreen controls and large display give you unprecedented access to high-resolution terrain mapping, graphical flight planning, geo-referenced charting, traffic display, multiple weather options, connectivity, and much more. Additionally, the optional remote mounted GTX 33ES is a Mode S transponder that can be added to the installation and controlled through the GTN, saving panel space and offers compliance for ADS-B requirements. For GTN 750 customers, the remote-mounted GMA 35 in an additional audio panel option that can further save on panel space and simplify flight operations with its graphical pilot interface.