Jet Center Medford features Cirrus factory trained mechanics (initial and recurrent) who are ready to expertly handle all of your regularly scheduled aircraft maintenance and needed repairs. Our experienced Cirrus service technicians understand your Cirrus, engine and airframe, and feature an extensive Cirrus parts inventory for quick service to get you back in the air.
When you need Cirrus repair or Cirrus service work, Jet Center is ready to accommodate with a commitment to excellence and a proven record.
Jet Center Medford Cirrus factory trained service center features:
- Published warranty
- Cirrus factory trained mechanics, initial and recurrent
- CAPS Parachute trained technicians, Parachute and Rocket Replacement Certified
- Factory Composite Repair trained technicians
- All avionics technicians are Garmin and Avidyne trained
- Certificated repair station with an approved quality control system and training program
- Avionics, maintenance, painting, interior all in one location
- Detail every aircraft inside and out, using “Rejex” cleaner/wax on all painted surfaces by hand
- 46 years in the aircraft maintenance business
- 200+ years of aviation maintenance experience
- 100 years of avionics experience both on bench and install
- Computer-aided maintenance tracking system
- Cirrus Factory direct support for maintenance and parts